The BISBOG Group is a well-funded European start-up aiming at publishing free-to-play online games. BISBOG (UK) LTD is based in Brighton, Sussex and will be handling marketing, customer services, production, IT, and administrative services for the group.
For its offices in Brighton, BISBOG (UK) LTD is looking for a
to start working on April 1st, 2012. The Community Manager will be a key member of the team and will help shape the success of the company's first games.
• maximize a game’s revenues from its customer base over the long term
• lead and manage the game community
• organize and communicate in-game events
• collect and analyse in-game data
• work with marketing on customer acquisition and retention
• help find and test new online games
applicant’s experience, skills, and education:
• fluent in French
• at least two years' experience in game mastering, game community management, or virtual goods’ sales
• devotion to customer service and customer satisfaction
• bachelor's degree preferred
• additional languages a plus
what we offer:
• a competitive salary
• the potential to grow with a young and ambitious company
• fast promotion opportunities for focused staff
There is some flexibility on the job level and title depending on the candidate's experience.
Please send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org putting the position you are applying for in the subject line.